Sunday morning Jaylee woke up (she slept in our bed for half the night) and we have a picture of the Logan Temple on the wall. I said "Jaylee, do you see that picture?"
"Yeah," says Jaylee.
"What is it?"
"The temple."
"Yup. Its pretty huh?"
"Yeah."
"That's where mom and dad got married. That means that we get to be a family forever!"
"Yeah ... ... and Jaylee too!" she says.
Later on our way to church she told me again "Mom and Dad and Jaylee can go to the temple."
"Yeah," I said, "we can all go there one day."
"Yeah!"
I love Jaylee!
Also, we picked Auntie Jeri up to go to dinner at Brandy's house Sunday night and we were talking about church. Jeri asked Jaylee how church was. "Good," Jaylee says, "I went to nursery."
"You went to nursery? Do you like nursery?"
"Yeah."
I hope I'm teaching her something right.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment